Wicked as They Come

Wicked as They Come - Delilah S. Dawson Okay, this book was great! I would give it five stars for the world of Sang alone. I loved every single thing about that aspect of the story, from the people to the contraptions and the blud bunnies, it was fantastic. I would also give Criminy, the hero of the story five stars. He was almost everything I want in a love interest for paranormal romance. I think the only thing that would have made it better is if we had gotten more of the backstory of his life before what's her name came to his world. Yes, I said 'what's her name' because the heroine of this story was a major let-down. I finished reading last night and I can't even remember her name, that's how bad she was. She was so wishy washy and almost fickle at times and I got to the point where I just hoped that Criminy would just tell her the hell with you and leave her to the blud bunnies. Since we had to go through the journey of the story through her eyes, I took off a star from the rating because she just wasn't likeable, but it is still a great read and worthwhile to pick up.