Pandemonium (Delirium Series #2)

Pandemonium (Delirium Series #2) - Wowsa, I expected that ending and yet it still made my heart stutter a bit. Loved this book! I am not a huge fan of love triangles, but this one works. I heard that there may be a new love interest introduced in this book and I was against it every step of the way as I read. I kept thinking that Lena couldn't betray Alex like that, even though she thought he was dead, not much time had elipsed since his death and I didn't think an interest in another character would seem true to her personality, however with the way things unfolded and the situation that Lena and the new guy found themselves in, the developing feelings just felt right to me. Ugg, I can't wait to get to the next installment of this series, I can't figure out how Lauren Oliver will make it all right. I am praying that this won't have another Hunger Games type of ending because I want her (Lena) to have a HEA and now that I have gotten introduced to the new guy (don't want to spoil it for anyone as to who it is, although it is not too big of a surprise while reading) I can't decide who I am rooting for to be with her in the end, I love them both!