Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)

Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) - S.C. Stephens Couldn't finish it and therefore won't rate it. This was just rubbing me the wrong way and I just couldn't get into it. I had already been feeling irritated by Keira's neediness and just overall, the flow of the story wasn't working for me. I got to about 36% and this passage sealed the deal:"I hated the drive there. I felt like how an army wife must feel, driving her man off to war. All right, I take that back, the situations were nothing alike. Those women lived with the knowledge that they may never see their husbands again. Kellan touring wasn't nearly so treacherous. But... it still felt the same."Yeah, REALLY? This selfish character is equating the feeling of her boyfriend going on tour with his band in the U.S. and possibly becoming famous to watching your spouse leave to a place where they may potenitally loose their lives...? Don't make me laugh lady. I try not to feel anger at fictional characters, but I really wanted to punch her in her self-deprecating mouth.