Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror, #6)

Into the Hollow - Karina Halle As of today, I have read 160 books this year. This book is unquestionably in the top five of the year for me. Every single part of it, beginning, middle, and end was completely perfect. There wasn't a single second while reading that I felt the urge to skim or skip pages, I had to read every word, needed to know every amazing detail. If you had told me a year ago that I was going to fall in love with a series categorized in the horror genre, I never would have believed you. I am so happy that I took a chance on these books, thank you, Crystal for telling me how good they are. It's amazing, this book actually made me tear up at the end. I love Dex and Perry so much, These characters don't feel like people confined to the pages of a book, they feel like genuine human beings that really exist. Whenever I finish one of these books, I want to look up EIT online and watch the show. It's that believable. Please, if you are on the fence about reading this series, you have to give them a chance. You won't regret it. I promise. Amazing 5+ stars.