Easy - Tammara Webber Yes!! Okay, so, I have been trying, trying, trying to read this HUGE classical novel (UGH, what was I thinking with that right?) anyway, everytime I turned on my computer and logged into Goodreads or Facebook it was clear that many of my book buddies were reading and loving this book. I tried so hard to resist temptation, although I wanted to download it immediately, I told myself, "Self, you've got to pull up your Big Girl Panties and soldier through the attrocious, Big Girl Novel first." If it wasn't for the fact that Maryse said she was reading and loving this book and that the classic novel was giving me the attention span of a 6 year old with ADD, I might still be reading it. So, last night at around 11, I tossed the classic across my room, never to be picked up again(or, I just pushed the Home button on my Kindle and shelved it in the DNF list, but same diff) and started Easy. Boy, am I so glad I did. This book is fanfreakingtastic! It was exactly what I have been looking for over the last couple of weeks. It gave me THAT feeling, you know the one where your chest sometimes aches, sometimes flutters while you are reading it and you just know you've found something special. I won't go into describing what the book is about, as you can get that from the blurb at the top of this page, but I will tell you that you need to read it for Lucas alone. Oh, Lucas....how do I love thee? Are there guys like this in the real world ladies? Lucas was like a cross between Will from Slammed but edgier and Travis from Beautiful Disaster but way less douchey and clingy. Jacqueline was a great character too, she didn't make dumb decisions or play games...well except for, mmm, I guess she did a little bit but it wasn't annoying how she went about it. Tammara Webber is a fantastic writer! People, if you haven't already, you need to pick up this book! Seriously, read it, you're gonna love it! 5 stars!