On Every Street  - Karina Halle I finished this book two days ago and have been trying to figure out what to write for a review ever since. Over those two days, I couldn't get it out of my head, and yet...I struggle with words to describe how I feel about it. I'm amazed at the talent that Karina Halle has for characterization. Going into the book, I was sure that I would never feel anything but contempt for Javier and, even though I tried to resist, I couldn't help but be drawn to him more and more as this story progressed. I'll admit that I'm still firmly Team Camden, but there's something about Javier that won't let me completely rule him out. Karina did a brilliant job with the Ellie/Eden paradox. I could definitely feel the shift, as I was reading, of Ellie slipping further and further into the role she was playing until finally, the role became her reality. There was a line about Eden looking into the mirror and seeing Ellie and giving her the finger LOVED that! Actually, I highlighted half the book, there were just so many instances of great quotables throughout and yet, none of them felt forced, they were weaved throughout the story in a way that felt completely natural.After reading On Every Street, I am completely stoked to get to the next book in the Artists Trilogy. I can't wait to find out what Javier will do with the real Ellie and see how Ellie responds to him in turn. The way that Eden was so invested in him until the end and was able to overlook his faults for what she thought was love makes me wonder if Ellie will be able to resist him now. I also can't wait to see how a Javier/Camden showdown will turn out, although I think that Ellie is smart enough and a strong enough heroine to be able to take care of herself. 5 stars. Karina Halle's writing seems to just get better and better with every book.