Double Clutch: A Brenna Blixen Novel: 1

Double Clutch: A Brenna Blixen Novel (Volume 1) - Liz Reinhardt This one was hard for me to rate. I liked it but for some reason, I didn't get into it as much as I wanted to. Liked the character of Brenna because she seemed very realistic for someone her age. There were several parts where I cringed at her inner dialogue but then when I thought about it, I can remember thinking the same way when I was in highschool so, yeah, the writing is very true to the age. I liked the characters of Jake and Saxon and I liked the struggle between the three of them although I thought it was pretty obvious as to who Brenna would end up with in the end. I wish there was more development with Saxon because I always love a bad boy, especially a bad boy redeemed by love. I think Jake was supposed to come off that way but I didn't see him that way. I do think that this was a refreshing change because most of the time, the heroine picks the bad boy over the good one and it was nice to see Brenna do the smart thing this time (although I am one of those girls that would pick the bad boy, so what do I know!) I would def read more from this author because I liked her writing style.