White Walls (Asylum, #2)

White Walls (Asylum, #2) - Lauren Hammond Loved it! Wow, I am seriously falling off here on GR with the reviews now that school has started up for my kids and I've turned into an extreme soccer mom but, yep, finally getting around to writing a short review for this one.I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. It was awesome to dip back into Addy's story and see how she met Elijah and the events that transpired after her escape from the insane asylum. I ended up loving Elijah and am soooo happy that the author gave him more of a personality and interesting back story than Addy's previous love interest. I was a bit worried that he would just be another bland hero who falls for a pretty face and that was why he stuck by Addy while in the asylum. It was refreshing to see their love develop slowly and to see Elijah guard himself against her. When the walls finally came down and they were together, it just made it that much sweeter of a payout for the reader. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book!5 Stars and a new favorite!